Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I knead thee, oh, I knead thee...

I (almost) exactly followed my friend Moni's Baguette recipe found here.  We were too busy enjoying it last night to take a picture.  As I get my lunch ready today I realize that this delicious bread is nearly gone, so I manage to snap a picture before it's entirely consumed.



If you are lazy like me and want to try it but don't want to roll it out... it does taste okay if you do it in the bread machine, with bread machine yeast, and no pre-soaking of said yeast.  It's not as satisfying, since you didn't hand roll it yourself, but it sure beats Wonder bread.

So what are you waiting for??  Break out that old dusty bread machine, or limber up those biceps and get cracking!  Or rolling.  Or kneading.  Or something.  Just go make some bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment